What to Bring for your Pawleys Island Beach Vacation
Here's a checklist of things to consider bringing or doing before leaving home to have a great vacation at the Litchfield Beaches.
- Arrange to rent, in advance, cribs, highchairs, golf cart, bikes.
- Staples you would rather not buy here (salt, pepper, flour).
- Bath soap, shampoo.
- Have newspapers and mail picked up by neighbor.
- Make reservations for pet at the vet (or with pet sitter).
- Toilet tissue, paper towels.
- Digital camera.
- Beach towels.
- Cell phone.
- Some good things to read.
- Beach chairs.
- Dishwashing detergent (or buy it here, or better yet, eat out).
- Laundry detergent.
- Wraps, foils.
- Cleaning compounds.
- Sunglasses, sunscreen, lip balm, sunburn lotions.
- Travelers checks or cash.
- Umbrella (so it won't rain).
- An iPod or CD player for beach music.
- Running or walking shoes for the eight-mile beach
(isolated on both ends, for great runs and walks).